When you use our Site, you are expected to adhere to the following rules of conduct:
- You must comply with all applicable laws including but not limited to applicable privacy laws, intellectual property laws, and anti-spam laws.
- You must provide accurate and up-to-date information to us.
- You must use your real name on your profile.
- You will not create a fake profile including a profile on behalf of someone else.
- You will not misrepresent history or qualifications.
- You are responsible for configuring your own email notification preferences and/or profile privacy options.
- You will not harass any user of the Site; including potential employers, employees, other users, staffing suppliers, and/or third-parties.
- You will not spam other users, third-parties or potential employers, or employers using the Site.
- You will not post or introduce any virus, worm, or any other harmful or malicious software code that has been designed to modify or disrupt our Site in any way.
- You will not override or try to circumvent any of the security features of our Sites.Mobile and Other Devices
We provide access to our Site via mobile devices for free. Your local carrier will continue to charge normal rates for usage according to your mobile plan; such as, data charges and text messaging charges.